TeleSoftas is partnering with Congenica – one of the world’s leading digital health organizations, specialising in genomic medicine! 💉
Together we continue to develop a revolutionary platform, which helps clinicians interpret complex genetic information with the goal of providing diagnosis for thousands of patients with rare diseases.
Have you ever thought that your single code line could result in making a real difference to patients with rare diseases around the world? 🤯
We are looking for someone who is highly skilled in developing in Perl and thrive in a team solving complex problems. Are you passionate about developing well-architected and elegant software for complex and data-centric digital health web applications, while ensuring the quality of digital products? Do you enjoy mentoring other engineers in the development of software?
If so, then look no further and keep reading! 👇
What would you do:
- Design, code and unit test new product features and enhancements;
- Set a good standard of development procedures for other developers to follow;
- Review software architecture, design and code written by other members of the team;
- Develop subject matter expertise in one or more areas of the system;
- Take a technical lead role for one or more features;
- Drive efficiencies in software development processes and tooling.
Required skills & experience:
As a person you’re a fast learner 💡, excellent communicator 💬 and a result-focused problem-solver 🎢. You are also capable of working both independently and as a part of the team, while building professional relationships across multiple departments.
- Strong understanding of Modern Perl;
- Experience with Perl ORMs (e.g. DBIx::Class) and relational databases;
- Understanding of at least one Perl web framework (e.g. Catalyst, Dancer, Mojolicious);
- Experience in designing and creating REST APIs;
- Understanding of OO and functional design principles;
- Familiarity with Linux;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Hands-on experience with Python, PHP or any other programming language, as well as, knowledge of Bioinformatics – would be an advantage!
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences.
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your individual development plan and ensure diverse growth.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave 🌊 of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- Netto salary starting at 1300 €/month*
*Salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and the level of competence and experience of the candidate.