TeleSoftas has been working closely with Tele2 for more than a year, developing Tele2 self-service portal. We are expanding our development team & looking for a friendly soul with a professional attitude.
You would be responsible for developing a green-field solution, which will provide Federated Identity Management and Authorization services to various Tele2 systems, such as self-service portal.
As a developer, you must take user authentication & authorization seriously at all times – hence, we are looking for a team member with sharp .NET Core, OAuth 2.0 & OpenID Connect skills.
Are you ready for a challenge?
What would you do?
- Help us design and implement modern RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Core.
- Work with a green-field solution: influence technical decisions from the very start.
- Write clean, scalable C# code.
- Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, plug-ins and technologies.
- Proactively find ways of improving code quality and stability.
- Participate in .NET team learning workshops, conferences, training and team buildings.
- Interact with various stakeholders such as other developers, product owners and architects.
- 3+ years of working experience with C# and ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core & standard .NET stack.
- Experience in building and designing Web APIs.
- Understanding of modern Authentication & Authorization principles.
- Hands on experience with OAuth 2.0 or OpenID Connect.
- Experience with IdentityServer – would be an advantage!
- Good English skills.
- Desire to expand your knowledge beyond what is required from you on a daily basis.
- Desire to work in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Freedom to propose & discuss architectural solutions for the solution which will be built on .NET Core 3.1.
- TeleSoftas is all about changes and improvement, therefore we have: knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 10% of work time – for learning initiatives, tech library and PluralSight subscription, global & local conferences (BuildStuff, NDC, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- Each person is unique and the development plan should be unique. We have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to ensure diverse growth.
- We believe that you should manage your own time, hence we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- We have a strong .NET community run by Masters: strong domain knowledge and experienced team members.
- For this position, we offer 2000-2500 €/month (Netto) salary.