TeleSoftas is all about gathering agile teams of IT masterminds, bringing all of their incredible knowledge together and helping customers to create kick-ass digital products & solutions. How many have we created so far? We lost count!
Our Account Managers play a crucial role in making all of this happen while building long-lasting and trust-based relationships with our clients. Currently, a team of 8 champions are in charge of ensuring that the company’s revenues and profitability targets are met while making our customers and TeleSoftas teams happy. ❤️
About the project
Your main role, to begin with, will be to take over one of our key customers – Stage. Stage are transforming music royalty processing with our products to ensure that songwriters and performers are paid quickly, accurately and fairly for their work. The core aim of the project is to fix the broken royalty pipelines in the music industry. To be more exact – to enable copyright societies to calculate and distribute an accurate amount of revenue for music work to all associated parties.
You will be responsible for:
- Being a trusted advisor for our key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Ensuring client revenue and profitability targets are met
- Managing a full pre-sales cycle, including understanding client requirements, organising workshops, negotiating rates and contracts, etc.
- Collaborating with our internal teams in order to achieve your client objectives (technical team leads, soft team leads, PM’s, HR, Sales, etc.)
- Strategically planning any future expansion within your accounts
- Proactively guiding your customers regarding any account management-related matters
- Participating in the Account Management team initiatives, workshops, team building events, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience with B2B clients, sales or services – especially the focus on very few but very large scale customers
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Leadership experience (experience in leading multi-functional teams is a great plus)
- Experience in gathering business and IT requirements or IT project management would be a strong advantage
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Customer-centric mindset and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to remain confident and focused in a highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- TeleSoftas is all about MASTERY and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons, Pluralsight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy and the possibility to work from anywhere – our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda offices or from home.
- Employee referral program – get up to 2000 EUR (net) and cool prizes for recommending people to TeleSoftas. 💸
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- BE YOURSELF. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a 🍿machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse COMMUNITY.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. COLLABORATION and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees. 😊 That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- We have a strong Account Managers community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that we are like a family? Each year we organize Children Summer Camp for all our employees’ kids. 🐣 Also, usually our office is full of laughs and good emotions cause we like to bring our pets to the office. You too? 🐶
For this position we offer 2480 – 4130 €/month gross salary.